L'espérluette

America is my country, but Paris is my home town. -Gertrude Stein

26 janvier 2005

Not a good day...

Last night was a total loss on the food front. Three pieces of Pizza Hut chicken and tomato pizza. It was delicious, though.

I got my W2 for last year today. I can't wait to see how much I owe Uncle Sam- I mean Iyad Allawi this year. I don't have a problem with paying taxes, I just wish I had a say in where my money goes. Bush asked Congress for another $80 million on Monday and they'll give it to him.

What to do? Cook a damn fine chicken tonight.

Only I can't use the farging oven because it sets off the fire alarm.

Oh, well, at least we have electricity and Big George.

Enjoy your day, hug your children and your friends- and your friends' children, too, and be glad you don't live in Baghdad, Gaza, Thailand... phhh.